Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!

Robert T. Kiyosaki wrote a book that tells us the things that the rich dad teaches his kids about money and that the poor dad doesn’t. This book is just one of the “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” collection of books written by Mr. Kiyosaki.

About the Book

I haven’t yet bought and read the content of the book. But I am planning to buy it. I first heard about the “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” books of Mr. Kiyosaki through the blog of Tyrone.
Here’s a review of a satisfied buyer of this book through Amazon.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a life changing book that is why this incredible book has been a best seller now for over 8 years and is still in the top 20 of all books being sold right now.
Kiyosaki will tell you some things you don’t want to hear. He is controversial. So is Donald Trump. Rich people are always controversial, but who are the people that make Kiyosaki and others controversial? Certaintly it’s not the wealthy. The wealthy agree with Kiysosaki becuase that is how they became rich.
Kiyosaki tells us that a house is not an asset. I have to admit that I had a problem with that one myself. I a lways felt that real estate was the one safe have out there and like most, was taught by parents and other early mentors that a house is an asset. Then I got a house and found out that Kiyosaki is absolutely right and so were my mentors. A house is not an asset for the buyers, people like you and me but it certaintly is an asset for the banks, real estate agents, insurance people, the local government who wack you with high city taxes and so on.
The biggest problem is that many people think that a big house is a symbol of wealth. It is a symbol of wealth to the bank. Most people typically take out 30 year mortgages. How much do you think banks make on that while you are paying for the equalivent of three house payments over time?
Conventional wisdom tells us to get a great education and you’ll get a great job. Well it started in the Clinton era and has been escalating ever since – downsizing. People who spent tons of $$$ on a college education, invested years in their jobs being servants to their employers and for what, to be downsized?
And then there is the typical way that people invest. Conventional wisdom tries to tell us that we can’t do it on our own. We need brokers (so named because they make us broker with their advice) or other financial advice. Those who do try it on their own usually get bad advice and go to deep, deep discount brokers looking for the lowest commissions or on the other end pay fees for loaded mutual funds which are supposed to be better managed (HINT: They are not!)
Kiyosaki offers a newer, better, more effective way. Unfortunately like some others who have come before him, Kiyosaki has stepped on some toes, the very people who are using your ignorance for their bliss.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a life changing book. It is highly recommend for anyone who really wants to survive the new millennium.
I highly recommend Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing and Rich Dad’s Success Stories (proves that Kiyosaki’s naysayers are wrong as usual)
Good luck!
My wife told me that above review is not really a review but a promotional piece. So, I will just share another review of a satisfied buyer of the book:
I bought this book earlier tonite and read it in a few hours. It is an easy read. Fun. Enjoyable and educational. It made me realize that I threw away many years of commonality, of doing what felt good. What Uncle George and Aunt Martha and cousin Billy and brother Jim told me was the right thing to do, but really wasn’t.
I am now setting up a plan of action to go into real estate, the Rich Dad way. Yeah, I know everybody thinks that the real estate game is over and that is because like me they are getting the wrong information from the wrong people. How in the world can you expect people making $50,000-$75,000 year, chained to their employers coat tails to tell you how to become financially independent and earn over $100,000 a year? It doesn’t make sense.
This book was very enlightening for me. I highly recommend it. Regarding my real estate plans, I’ll let you know how I make out!

Why should you buy this book?

You see, I am one of those fools who are dreaming of becoming rich. And I think, I am already on the right track heading to my richness. But I know that there are still things that I should checked with in me to ensure that I will reach my aim .
In other words, I need to know the secrets of becoming rich. And I think, this book can help me.
But if you know other books about getting rich without doing any scams, kindly share them to us by posting comments at our comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment